Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Name, Scoring System

When I started this blog, I didn't really like the name. I was looking for a gamer mantra that would fit and be easily recognizable... and I failed miserably. Henceforth, Just One More is now known as FRAG'D.

I'll have a new banner up later tonight.
Since we're going to be writing reviews, I figured that a scoring system should be in place. I thought hard about this, but in order to convey that a middle score would equal average, I decided it would be a good idea to adopt a modified form of the 1UP Letter Grade system. The "modified" part is the fact that there will only be 5 grades, without a plus or minus, as they do.
The scoring system that we will be using is as follows:
A: Awesome (Amazing Game)
B: Not Bad (Great Game)
C: Meh (Good/Average Game)
D: Needs Work (Bad, But Tolerable Game)
F: Epic Fail (Should Have Never Seen The Light Of Day)

0 comments: